[iframe src=”https://benchmarker.nyruralschools.org/” width=”45%” height=”480″ class=”alignright” iframe scrolling=”yes”]
Hats off to Prism’s Chief Technology Officer, Andrew Tait, Decision Mechanics Limited, who designed and developed SchoolBenchmarker™. The feedback below testifies to his extraordinary talent for producing simple, lightweight apps that
- Transform mountains of data into actionable information.
- Improve and accelerate educators’ decision-making.
“SchoolBenchmarker™ is fantastic! In a few minutes, I can get the benchmarking information it took my district a month to get last year working on our own!”
– Mark P. Mondanaro, Superintendent of Schools, Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda UFSD
“SchoolBenchmarker™ is great! I love that it is so simple to use. In seconds my administrators can get the benchmarking information they’ve been asking for — information that would take an experienced database expert days or more to prepare.”
– Cheryl Lyn Covell, Data Analyst, Tompkins Seneca Tioga BOCES
“SchoolBenchmarker™ is an awesome tool! Within minutes, I found two phenomenal benchmarks. I believe we will be able to learn a lot from these schools and will be contacting them very soon.”
– Terry Dougherty, Superintendent, Hancock Central School District
Find your potential benchmarks now by typing the name of your New York State school into the live “Enter school…” box (above right) or by going to the full SchoolBenchmarker™ site.
For more information, see Benchmarking as a school improvement tool.